ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cheapest place for tyres on the net

White ds3
im looking for sum decent tyres just wondering where to get sum from cheap on the net. im looking for yokohamas anyone runing thes? any good?

Try RotationUK if you're happy for them to turn up in the post for you to sort out getting them fitted elsewhere. Less than £50 for Yoko S-Drives. Not used them so can't comment on how good they are I'm afraid.

182kev

I've just bought 4 x toyo proxes delivered for £228 from Blackcircles,not mint tyres but better than budget

Storm Grey 200
I found going to "easyfit" a good price. I got 4 toyo t1r's for 240 fitted, 195/45/16. Inc Balance and alignment etc

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Demon-tweeks - i just bought 4x 195/50/15 Parada spec-2s for £130 delivered !

black circles / my-tires often rather competitive for most tyres ...

Porsche Boxster987S
i was looking for tyres last week and decided to try budget for the pe2s:quiet: He quoted me 142.93 per tyre and siad i wouldnt find them anywhere cheaper:S

alien green rs133
Try RotationUK if you're happy for them to turn up in the post for you to sort out getting them fitted elsewhere. Less than £50 for Yoko S-Drives. Not used them so can't comment on how good they are I'm afraid.

s drives are not brilliant, prefer goodyear f1's