ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Terminator Bumper

Skoda Fabia vRS

ok where is the cheapest place to pick up a Terminator front bumper from ?

its the PSG one i think ill be gettin, i think its the one known as the Terminator II

mate im dissapointed in you!!!

i always thought when youd start on bodykits that youd go for sumthin a bit diffrent!!!

shocking

Skoda Fabia vRS

theres bugger all about mate really.........

i need to keep costs down aswell.....

plus i reckon if i get somethin like the K-Tec front bumper my 15" wheels are gonna look far too small...

i dont have the money for it yet im jus wonderin whose cheapest

nothin wrong with the terminator front bumper matey its class!

you havent got to get a whole kit different to anyone cos thats pretty much impossible these days anyway but you just make it different in your own way - wheels, spray job etc thats what i did! k-tec is just as popular now anyway so dont worry about it!

mine was from ffwd and it was there within 3 days it was £600 and it fits absolutely perfect so its worth the money

vix ;)

dont forget you got to pay p&p and they all come with fogs well the good ones anyway but some you have to buy the kit to work them seperate

vix

Everyone says "Terminator so common" - Ive never seen another Clio on the road with it.. ever... apart from at meets.

Well, you are the only one apart from Rob Ive ever seen with the same front, sides and back as me..

Robs Green one was Terminator 2 front/back, and Terminator 1 sides.. which is the same as the Demon kit.. and I dont think that Clio is in the club anymore.

I was worried about getting mine incase everyone had it.. but then Weight said, yer bound to see the same mods in a Car Club.. which is probably true.

theres 3 up here,2 the same 1 green 1 grey green 1 got a evo vent!! other ones slightly diffrent think its maybe the 2 or somethng!!

im not sl*ging it off i was originally 1 of 3 kits i was gonna buy for mine!! just always thought brun would go for something a bit mad!!

what was the fit like on your kits??

not too great.. but it goes on if you get someone to do it who knows what they doing.

3.. and how many Clios do you see? :).

daz actually there prob as popular as saxos up here!!! the 3 im on about are all less than 15 miles away from me!! theres loads of the newer shaped clios about all with the same bodykit aswell

go have a look at strathycruise.com under cruises!!

the fit was what one of the factors that made me get a custom 1!! hell it only took them 12 hours to get mine to fit not bad since it came aff a saxo!!

whats your lights like in the dark??my bonnet aint as mad as that but i cant see to good until mainbeam gets flicked on!!

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 10 September 2003

not too great.. but it goes on if you get someone to do it who knows what they doing.

3.. and how many Clios do you see? :).
i have to say mine went straight on and was a perfect fit i was quite lucky

where did you get yours from Daz?

vix

FFWD - You can only get the Demon kit from them.

Front went straight on - back, the mounts had moved so had to mod the bumper mount on car - side skirts.. heh, lets not go into that.

Lights are fine at night - Side lights look mean, main looks fine and full beam is fine.. there is a difference, but you can still see perfectly fine. My headlights are bigger than Phase1/2 tho.. so that probably makes a difference.