ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Check out this new Ferrari

dk

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  911 GTS Cab
he says it has the ferrari sign on the back, LMAO, looks more a like a mustang symbol to me!

its a wreck and I could never mistake that for anything other than a over modded vauxhall

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
makes me laugh how he says he will refund your money if you dont get at least 5 compliments per day in it. lol

course its a ferrari fools:

b495_12.jpg

:rolleyes:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Tungy
Is it a Ferrari? Pmsl. Where does he live, Lapland? He can't even spell. Can't evenen spell his own name!
s.gif
busnisboy112 is taht meant to be businessboy?

Trader Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, he must live in an area with alot of bad sighted people who dont have glasses, cos there is no f**king way ever, that looks even like a ferrari what so ever.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Golf R soon...
How the hell is that a Ferrari! :mad: Nob jockey of the highest order!

Ebay advert is shocking as well! :mad:

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
I can tell by looking at it, that it is a calibra. So why would i ask him if it is a ferrari? LMAO.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
how the hell can anybody mistake it for a Ferrari? then again, if you close your eyes, it sort of does!

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
people ask if its a fcuking rarri??

"the new chavtastic 355 with lexarse lights and bigger penis spoiler package"

jamie

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Tesla MP3 2021
if you don't get while u r driving a day at least 5 or 10 compliments . i give your money back.
if you see the car in real eyes you will buy it straight away

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
It has a look like ferrari. and there is a mustang badge on the rear boot.some people get confused, so most people think that its a ferrari. everyday people keep asking is it a ferrari?

Do you think he understands that they're taking the piss? :D