ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

check this out!!!

another from the same site

renaultclio2.gif

GOLF GT TDI
i know which car u mean i saw 1 4 real the other week its called a Renault Thalia they were going to be a clio form at one time but they decided not to put is as the name clio and not bring them into britt

Last edited:
  LY V6 with Recaros
Adam, I think I saw one of those when I was in Crete, I just remember a car coming towards me which looked like a clio, then when it turned round the corner it was this strange looking big car, and i was like, wtf is that, am I going mad?? I guess I wasn't lol!

Meg on pistonheads £6995
that is one minger - just needs a tartan blanket and straw hat in the back window and heavily scuffed bumpers from 5K rpm shunt-n-park manoeuvres!

80MPG BEEZA
have you seen the back doors? thats so wrong shame it wasnt a nice rear end so we cud drop a turbo'd f4r engine in hehe :)

Seat Ibiza FR
Stu_c said:
lets all just be happy its not a clio so then it cannot be on our cliosport stand :)

It could be classed as a Clio because its also known as Clio Symbol.
The car is also used by Nissan called the Nissan Platina:dead::
platina.jpg