ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheeky

Not a big Ferrari fan but you lot might like the look of this.

ferrari_geneva_18.jpg

IMG_9565.jpg

JAD04850.jpg

JAD04847.jpg

JAD05090.jpg

f599xx_1.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
599 ish??

How can you not like Rarri's! - Bring bak loony am sure he had better taste.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
599xx is too chavvy / halfords special for my liking. F430 Scuderia is subtle in comparison, much better.

599 ish??

How can you not like Rarri's! - Bring bak loony am sure he had better taste.

Moved an F430 the other week, interior looked like a Polish builder and a Yugo designer had been given some carbon fibre and leather and asked to see what they could come up with. They sound great but they just don't float my boat.

Moved an F430 the other week, interior looked like a Polish builder and a Yugo designer had been given some carbon fibre and leather and asked to see what they could come up with. They sound great but they just don't float my boat.

Did it cost you over a grand to sit in it? ;)

I love Ferrari's. Blue one is p**n.

Nope didn't cost me a penny, lol. I Only moved it 500 yards, the owner was complaining it was an embarrassment as he never knew if it was actually going to start whenever he came out of a meeting or restaurant. Make him look a complete penis on numerous occasions apparently so it had to go.

Wrong again scottish. It's not a normal part of my job but if a car is my way or blocking my car in I'll find the keys and shift it, that F430 was in the way so it got moved.

you may know it, clio?
i'm a big fan of the 599 more of an F40/50 though...

Still £250k if you wanted one!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i was away to write i believe it's spelt latte...Then thought i wonder.

FUCKIN JEWISH PANCAKES - YA PRIC!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
You can't even see the discs in those pictures, the wheel donut things covering them are for aerodynamic/ducting purposes IIRC