ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet pics 23.05.10 (PIC HEAVY)

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Re: Chester meet pics 23.05.10

IMG00048-20100523-2030.jpg

IMG00050-20100523-2032.jpg

IMG00052-20100523-2041.jpg

You don't get this at Krispy Kremes ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

good job lads with the photos lad glad that some1 had a camera. could have had a better nigh for a meet cant wait till the next meet. dont think we did bad for the first meet. aucky ur right dont think there is anything like that in manchester. maybe some of them might make the trip for the next meet. think we might have had even more clios than the last manchester meet??????????????????????????????

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

just a shame that the photos take a while to load up..

Audi TT 3.2

good turn out!

i love that V6, makes all the other clios look so small and plain!

good job lads with the photos lad glad that some1 had a camera. could have had a better nigh for a meet cant wait till the next meet. dont think we did bad for the first meet. aucky ur right dont think there is anything like that in manchester. maybe some of them might make the trip for the next meet. think we might have had even more clios than the last manchester meet??????????????????????????????

You sound a little envious of Manchester :rasp: You could always move here and endure the vast amount of chavs, built up areas and lack of country roads :dead: lol.

I'll try and make it to the next one, driven a few roads around the Chester and North Wales area before and they are good.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
aucky mate u still got down thoses hills quicker than me and your trophy just looks amazeing i d love to find one as good as yours forsale.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Good run last night, i'll post up mikes pics from his camera tomorrow when i can get on a b/b connection :cool:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

You sound a little envious of Manchester :rasp: You could always move here and endure the vast amount of chavs, built up areas and lack of country roads :dead: lol.

I'll try and make it to the next one, driven a few roads around the Chester and North Wales area before and they are good.

i really like manchester but i cant understand y no one comes from manchester to the chester for a meet just look wat happened to jamies last meet its not that far. i no spme of us are comeing to the nxt manchester meet nxt time its on and i no loads of the lads from around here have gone to your past meets....:(

o and we still have s**t loads of chavs

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh go on, You've twisted my arm. Straight swap it is then?

dont think i am going to get rid of the vee for a while yet but i was thinking of geting a 182 or 172 but think i am going to wait a bit longer now and try for a trophy

i really like manchester but i cant understand y no one comes from manchester to the chester for a meet just look wat happened to jamies last meet its not that far. i no spme of us are comeing to the nxt manchester meet nxt time its on and i no loads of the lads from around here have gone to your past meets....:(

o and we still have s**t loads of chavs

I was going to venture down but once I'd finished what I was doing it was to late for me to get there for the meeting time, like I say I'll try and make it to the next one.

Nice Vee by the way ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i though that i had spoken to u would have bin nice if u could have made it. going to try and come up to the nxt manchester meet think that greeni1.2 up for it 2.

thanks your 172 looks mint on your profile hopefuly see it soon

mk2 ph2 172 Flamer
well linked them but mods changed it, I didn't know thera are any restrictions for picture size. I read a guide and it said that the forum will resize them to the proper resolution

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
well linked them but mods changed it, I didn't know thera are any restrictions for picture size. I read a guide and it said that the forum will resize them to the proper resolution

Rules said:
2. Please do not post inline images that are larger than 800 pixels wide by 600 pixels high. Any images larger than this may be removed without prior notice. Please ensure your images have been resized suitably before posting them.

sorry mate, just those pictures are rediculous large. Yes the forum resized them but when they are that big it takes about ten minutes.

Clio 1.2 16v
aucky mate u still got down thoses hills quicker than me and your trophy just looks amazeing i d love to find one as good as yours forsale.

Tbf I think u all got smoked by a 1.2 haha, na good drive boys and good turn out, can't wait for the next one :)

TT 225

Wow jealous of the Manchester meets much? Far more cars go the Manchester meetings and I even think we had more than that at the last Warrington meet.

182 cup
For me, my car is about driving it and it putting a smile on my face. Surprising a V6 with my pace on my "semi slicks" was enough for me :cool:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i cant believe how fast it is i am sure its not a 172. i still cant. it was mad

172 Cup
Who owns the 182 rep with the white mirrors?

See you most morning on my dreaded trip into work.. Hoole Road roundabout should be condemned!