ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chipsaway

I went to them just over a year ago and had a medium size dent done and the quarter panel they quoted me £130 inc v.a.t they did a very good job :D and gave me a curtesy car while mine was in for the repairs but had to insure it myself :(,was only in there for about 3 days.

I had chipsaway do my fiat coupe and the guy made a right arse of it, overspray everywhere! Didnt pay him and he realised hed made an arse of it as he never asked for the money!!

Go to a decent body shop!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Its a franchise thing aint it.. you take your chances as to whether you find a good un or not. My bro-in-law had a 3" scrape on the front bumper done, asolutly perfect job for about £100.

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 17 April 2004

Its a franchise thing aint it.. you take your chances as to whether you find a good un or not. My bro-in-law had a 3" scrape on the front bumper done, asolutly perfect job for about £100.
Kdf, which area is your bro-in-law from? i know the punter for chipsaway over my way buggered Tigers williams up