ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chi's new 225.

Met up with @Chi to look round his latest acquisition. He's put the specs up somewhere but it's quick. I had a quick drive but couldn't really reach the pedals whilst sat in the fixed buckets :eek:

14133609398_60c0ccce71_c.jpg
Chi 225 by feirny, on Flickr

14318463152_0b195bf404_c.jpg
Chi 225 by feirny, on Flickr

Just putting these up so he has them for the for sale thread in the coming weeks ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How can anyone have a fixed bucket? Seems insane. I'm guessing there are at least different bolt holes to move the seat if desperate?

Mini JCW
I thought I recognised the plate! Awesome car and spec - Marks a top bloke, sorted no end of problems out on my R26.

What's he replaced the Megane with?

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Very nice! I quite like the Mk1 spotlights. Makes it look more aggressive. Always fancied a trophy.

330i. E30 Touring.
How can anyone have a fixed bucket? Seems insane. I'm guessing there are at least different bolt holes to move the seat if desperate?

Why not?

Anyone who needs to drive my car needs to be around my height. Lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why not?

Anyone who needs to drive my car needs to be around my height. Lol

I'm thinking kinda narrows the market down if you want to sell as is. What's so difficult about an adjustable seat rail?

330i. E30 Touring.
I'm thinking kinda narrows the market down if you want to sell as is. What's so difficult about an adjustable seat rail?

Makes it higher seating. I prefer to be low. Plus, never need to move it or myself obvs.

If someone came to buy it, I'd adjust it for the new buyer if required.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Your opinion is so wrong.

It wasn't an opinion it was a fact ;)

I will admit it is colour dependant as some colours work great with ph2's. It's as always I guess, a personal preference - I've been here with ph1 vs ph2 valvers and willy's, ph1 vs ph2 172's and now mk2 Megs :)

Nimbus Clio 197
I saw this was for sale and wished it had been when I was looking for mine! The spec is massive on this :p