ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chop ur own ride and post here.

ok, i keep mine simple with OVERSIZED RONAL TURBOS :) with a further drop.

ronalsron5ps.jpg[img]

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
That looks craaazy FlamingMonkey - if I was really rich I think that would have to be done.

182BG
Chris n`nic said:
Here is my Williams 4 lol

chris

Williecupcopycopy.jpg

I think your on to something there mate, i really like the look of this. would be so cool if there did a special edition williams 4 exactly like this!

172 M69 eater
lee_cup said:
I think your on to something there mate, i really like the look of this. would be so cool if there did a special edition williams 4 exactly like this!

have to say matey i think the williams boat has sailed... it would prob be an alonso edition these days!!

As father and son....
yeah i do mate he helped me with an install on my clio :) spent a weekend or two round there, hes mates with my sister and brother in law who used to have a Type-R before the Golf TDi.

Top lad. Howd ya know him? You live near him?

Nippy white cup
Found it! TBH it was a while ago but it still looks pretty good...maybe a little low at the back tho hehe

Chris

1086354184__jon023MODScopycopy.jpg

Nippy white cup
Hotshot said:
yeah i do mate he helped me with an install on my clio :) spent a weekend or two round there, hes mates with my sister and brother in law who used to have a Type-R before the Golf TDi.

Top lad. Howd ya know him? You live near him?

No m8...I met him on that day (of the pic) at Curborough Sprint Track...also met up with him when he got his exhaust at a firm near me.

Chris