ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris in a Maclaren F1

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
He catches a ride in a stunning example...

Last edited by a moderator:
Insane, GTR vs. Swindon! I can't imagine that's an experience you would ever forget, incredible.

Without wishing to sound like a dullard, I'm very surprised PH have posted that vid, I understand it's actually pretty old as Dick Lovett had that for sale quite some time ago and it's now owned by a member on PH. Presumably whatever/whoever it was shot for originally never had the nerve to put it out there.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Mental thats road legal. Was he checking that he hadnt pissed himself lol?

Was thinking for the moaners out there if it hadn't of shown that they got pulled by the rozzers driving about at a ton with no seatbelt wouldnt have went down well.

They probably only pulled them to tell them to slow down (Some jealous arse probably reported it) and have a peep at the car. :)

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
As much as I'd like to have a passenger ride in it, I'd have given it a miss without a seatbelt, Fek that....

AK

M240i
5ec37202-3f5b-9c1c.jpg

GW59.jpg

GW61.jpg

GW60.jpg

Epic car is epic. Still my favourite supercar of all time... Truly the one that I grew up with. Sod not wearing a seatbelt in that thing though!!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Always been my ultimate car and never actually seen one in the flesh : (.

MUCH smaller than you think it will be. LOVE F1's!

That video brings back great memories. Thats Dick Lovett in Swindon. Bought my Ferrari from there. Here it is parked where the Mclaren was.... my first drive was around same roads :)

0f5be3a8.jpg

2.2 bar shed.
Roads he's driving are just round where I work. Finish a night shift a 7 on a Sunday and it's fantastic fun.