ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CIS owns for insurence

As above

Was playing around wiht quotes, seeing what the accident would cost me, guess what, CIS dont increase your premium for one claim, if you have 2 or more then they do.

The same is true wiht speeding fines.

God i f**king love that company :)

I dont, i had to claim against em when some old bugger drove into my old honda CRX!

What a f*cking going on i had, i seem to remember one conversation being:

CIS - "Well we dont believe our client should accept liability for the accident"

Me - "Hang on, he was driving the car wasnt he?"

CIS - "Well we believe so, but whats your version of events please?"

Me - "He drove into my car!!"

CIS - "And how exactly did he drive into it?"

Me - "How should i know, i was inside my house and the car parked outside!" :mad:

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

CIS have a reputation as being a real b*****d to deal with. If youre paying them money then its fine, if you want to cancel your cover or make a claim etc, its a real ball ache.

uh oh

Well in the process of claiming wiht them atm, must say so far they ahve been A+

I was supposed to ring them, but they rang me, arranged for the car to be taken to their garage etc, very helpful so far.

Well see how it developes

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

When I crashed I had to make quite a few phone calls but they were quite helpful. Part of the problem I think was that I had been charged with Careless Drivig and that caused some hassle. Good company thought but they wont quote me online anymore and I dont want to call them as my claim cost about £10000!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

With NUD now anyway, pretty cheap for me, best bet is too always phone around, never see the point of sticking with one company all the time.

don't

hmmm cis with me were bit crap, kept trying 2 take payments afta id cancelled etc, they send a rep 2 ur house if ur interested in insurance and they go through it with u, takes longer this way as u gota wait few days 4 sum1 2 come round

anyway when i was 17, jus passed test they came over, he said 2 me, i suggest that u insure the car in ur mums name and u become just a named driver, LOL my mum only had a soddin provisional and has never drove in her life!!

anyway they were cheapest though so i was with em till i was 18,

gotts agree with Lunner Iv been insured with them for 2 years they dont mind any mods and only put my premium up with my bodykit and when I had my accident and got 6 points and had to retake my test they were spot on and my premium didnt change :D