ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CITROEN RACING & Sébastien LOEB will be present in the next XGAMES with one DS3 XL !

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Hello everybody

For all fans of the WRC and rally there will be at the beginning of July an event to be absolutely seen!!! : The X Games in the USA with the participation for the 1st time of Citroen Racing and Sébastien Loeb !! :clap:

Citroën Racing and Sébastien Loeb decided to answer positively at the invitation and the challenge launched to them by the American Pastrana !! ^^

But Seb and Citroen Racing will not go in the X Games with the "classic" DS3 WRC but with a very special DS3 named "XL" !! ^^

This DS3 XL will deserve not of the current WRC but of the old GrA with its monstrous cars and great powerful engines as the culte 205 Turbo16 !!!

This DS3 XL "Red Bull" have ... 550hp !!! :clap::hail:

OMG one DS3 WRC with 550hp !!! All the fans wait to see that with a big impatient in France :p:p

We will can see that in direct live on the American TV "ESPN" in the beginning of July !!

News say on the website of a French newspapers from the area of France where Loeb was born (Alsace), sorry it's in French langage thus ^^

http://www.dna.fr/actualite/2012/06...l#jimage=D43B1EC2-7965-4F14-A319-771F468B4EAB

And even one video for that in the website of Red Bull (but sorry in French also LOL)

http://www.redbull.fr/cs/Satellite/...eb-travis-pastrana-defi-video-021243222923499

CLIO 2 RS trackcar
Re: CITROEN RACING & Sébastien LOEB will be present in the next XGAMES with one DS3 X

For more precise informations about the engine : a 2.0L Turbo with 550hp and a torque at 800Nm !!!!!! :p:p:p :hail:

Re: CITROEN RACING & Sébastien LOEB will be present in the next XGAMES with one DS3 X

Sebastien Loeb, the eightfold world rally champion, will participate in the X Games in Los Angeles (June 28-July 1), the great rendezvous of the American extreme sports, in a Citroen oversized called "DS3 XL" announced Citroën Racing Thursday.

At the wheel of the DS3 XL with the same colors as its DS3 rally, those of a popular energy drink, Loeb will be measured to best drivers in the Global Rallycross Championship (GRC), including the Swede Marcus Gronholm (Ford), double champion WRC world, which was his most dangerous rival until his retirement in late 2007.The Alsatian champion will thus stop the return of the California Rally New Zealand, the seventh round of the WRC in 2012, scheduled from June 21 to 24"I love competing and I'm always curious about new disciplines," said Loeb in a Citroen Racing news. It will drive a DS3 from 545 hp and 800 Nm of torque, thanks to a two-liter turbo engine, which he discovered recently at the Circuit de Dreux, near Paris.Drawing on the Gilbert Lindsay Plaza, near the Staple Center which hosts other competitions at the X Games, the circuit non-permanent rallycross will feature portions of loose soil and a jump over 20 meters, comparable to those Loeb used to do in Finland every year in August, with its DS3 WRC."The rallycross as we have in Europe is very dramatic and declination U.S. seems even more extreme. The prospect of riding a DS3 from 545 hp, door against door, with opponents of the caliber of Marcus Gronholm can only motivate me, "added the eightfold champion, who has won 71 times in the WRC.

Translated it if anyone wants to read what it said on there.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Another data about this Super Citroën "Racing DS3 XL" :
It made the 0-62mhp (about 0-100kmh for us) in ... 2,4s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG !!!!!!
:clap::hail:

Last edited:
  CLIO 2 RS trackcar

And the the precise dates of the both rounds :

- 1st round : On Sunday, July 1st at 3:00pm of California (for you in the UK the same day at 5:00am about and for us in France at 6:00am) on the American TV Channel ESPN2

- 2sd round : On Sunday, July 1st at 5:30pm of California (for you in the UK the same day at 07:30am about and for us in France at 8:30am) on the American TV Channel ESPN

DON'T FORGET THIS GREAT RENDEZ-VOUS MATES :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

Looks like Ken Block won't be winning X-Games any more then.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

And the video in the top but for you because in English :)

PS :
Normal, Ken Block is just a rich and nice showman but not possible to compare him to the greater pilots of the WRC LOL
So please stop to speak about Ken Block and to compare him to the greatest of the great of these pilots of the rally and the WRC who is Sébastien Loeb, it is a funny joke !! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member

So please stop to speak about Ken Block and to compare him to the greatest of the great of these pilots of the rally and the WRC who is Sébastien Loeb, it is a funny joke !! ^^

I don't think you understood ;)

Ken Block: Rubbish
Loeb: Good (Too good!)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Loeb's an Arrogent prick.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Loeb arrogent ??? :dead:

You dont know really this guy as us in France to say that LOL

To the opposite this guy is a pure cool and simply mate

I had the lucky to meet him in a show's cars in Paris few years ago and he is a very cool and sympathic person believe me !

The true arrogent pilots are the ones who made show on them in the TV or more videos about them or more videogames about them after just one title of WC in the WRC for examples (^^), thus for the most part of them sorry but the anglo-saxon pilots...

BUT especially not Loeb who is the greatest of the greats BUT speak about him and show herself in a TV or in a show in a few rare occasions out of his job of Pilot of the WRC !

Thus strange and false is your "vision" and I dont understand why you say that and where you see real proofs and objectivity of your opinion ?...

Or maybe you say that because you are a typical English who have a stereotype vision of the French and especially dont like the French who are the best of the best in their category ^^
But in this cas sorry I dont continue my convers with you...
I'm not here as a French but just as an old and big fan of the racing cars and the racing competitions cars...
... And fan of Renault Sport cars too of course ^^ ...

i was lucky enough to meet loeb 2 years ago and he is far from arrogant, him and petter solberg are my favourites in the wrc... petter is without a doubt the nicest person i've ever met.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

OOPS sorry for my mistake about the precise dates of the both rounds in my last message

Thus the real dates is :

- 1st round : On Sunday, July 1st at 3:00pm of California (for you in the UK the same day at 11:00pm about and for us in France on monday July 2sd at 0:00am) on the American TV Channel ESPN2

- 2sd round : On Sunday, July 1st at 5:30pm of California (for you in the UK
on monday July 2sd at 1:30am and for us in France on monday July 2sd at 2h30am) on the American TV Channel ESPN

DON'T FORGET THIS GREAT RENDEZ-VOUS MATES :)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Sure Sébastien and Peter are the both 2 of the greater pilots of the WRC and add to very cool and sympathic persons (and especially not arrogent thus like say an young member before who dont know LOEB and more dont have a Renault Sport car, this explain that maybe LOL...)
Me too, I like these 2 great pilots much !! ;-)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

I don't think you understood ;)

Ken Block: Rubbish
Loeb: Good (Too good!)

Ooops sorry, yes I don't understood your 1st message now I read again it :)
So we have the same opinion ^^

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Last video about the DS3 XL !!

Rendez-vous this week-end in the X Games !!!

Loebs a monster, shutup jason you dont know s**t

Be great to see him there, pace that lad has is un-natural.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Especially with a DS3 "Old School" Style Old GrA's monster with its 550hp and 800nm of torque !!!

Sure it will be great to see !

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Preparation Loeb & the DS3 XL for the XGames 2012 - Part 2

:hail:

XL

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

He's french, thats probably why I think it.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

I'm French too but for me in this XGAMES 2012 Citroën Racing and Sébastien Loeb represente especially Europe and all the European pilots of the long History of Rally and the WRC

And they must show to the arrogant American pilots that the European cars (rally and racing) and pilots always are the best and keep the Masters of the world of rally's ! ^^

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

YESSSSS !!!

Loeb won by far his 1st manche !!!

Soon I will post the video ^^

hold the line !! ;-)

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Let's go mates the 1st manche of LOEB in the XGames 2012 in L.A. !!! :hail:

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

And Sebastien Loeb and the DS3 XL won the Final by far wtih 10 seconds before the second :hail:

SO easy LOOL ^^

Commentary of the arrogant American commentary in the end finally : "SEBASTIEN LOEB IS JUST SO FASTER" LOL

Monaco 172

Loeb did fantastic but I'm even more surprised that Bucky Lasek was doing it and how good he was as well, since being a Vert skater is his main profession.

CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Some anti-French or jaleous (but why? Knowledges made only by videogames and Hollywood movies maybe but not by the reality LOL) of the French racing cars and drivers who dominates the rally and the WRC, say with big hypocrisy that Loeb could not win if he would run in the time of the monsters GrB cars in the 80's...

It is just a stupid & hypocrit comparison and thought really...

But today with a DS3 WRC in the mode GrB of the 80s with its 550hp and its torque of 800nm (!!!) Loeb proof to them again and again that he is well the greatest and he keep the master
And actually it is especially the pilots of the 80's with their GrB rally cars and the pilots of the 90's who had the lucky that Loeb was not of their generation!! ^^

Loeb is a gifted child, a Superman, is THE superman of all the History of Rally quite simply, and I dont say that because I'm French too, with my usual honesty and my love of the truth in all fields above all, I should say the same thing if I would not be French :)

Thus conclusion on this Rally Cross Xgames 2012 of L.A. : The French, thus the European, arrive in a US race with, a French racing car & a French pilot (thus European too) and ?? They win !
VENI, VIDI, VICI like saids Caesar ^^

I prepare a video on all the races of Loeb in this XGames L.A. 2012 and i shall give the link after
Hold the line :)

Last edited:
  CLIO 2 RS trackcar

Et voilà mates the full races of the "Great Loeb" in this rally cross XGames 2012 in L.A. !!

PS :
Loeb a rookie ??? LOL
Only a non educated and arrogant American dare to say that in an association of "Loeb" and the word "rally"...
In WRC or the Rally Cross it is the same thing !!

BUT now they will never say that it is sure ^_^ LOL