Well i borrowed a mates Civic for a trip to Southport for the dance weekender last weekend and this is how it compared to my 172 mk2.
- Clutch - we all know the clutch in the 172 is poop, but the clutch in the Civic was very nice.
- Gearbox - the Civic has one of the best if not the best gearchange i have ever driven with. Different league to the Clio.
- Got more torque steer with the Civic (more power i guess) and it did nt seem to handle as well when i was chucking it about, maybe that was my confidence in the car as i was not used to it.
- Clios headlights are awesome
- Clio is more economical on motorway runs
All in all the Civic is a good car, but i prefer the Clio !!