ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clarion VRX578USB

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Car  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Im thinking about buying one of these possibly. Anybody have any reviews and do they know if it will sit correctly with the clio dashboard.

ae1c_1.webp


Thanks
Ben
 
I think it'll look a little odd in a clio to be fair. One with a seperate screen mounted where the satnav screen goes in the sports would be a great idea instead. never looked into it though.
 
Screen fold away aswell though. I think it will look great in the clio, I really like the desighn
 
i just dont think the interior/dash would look right with a screen HU like that. It should fit fine but in my opinion it would look out of place.
 
Back
Top