ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clash of Clans

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
anyone on it?

just got to the option to join a clan

i thought i would check here first :)

I'm slightly addicted to this game! Pisses me off how long some thing take to upgrade though!

anyone playing? I'm in a decent clan but open to a CS one!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
yep... agreed. just unlocked level 8 town hall yay! lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I had to buy gems when I was researching lvl6 archers, I am not waiting 10 days lol. CUrrently saving up DE to get lvl4 minions, they are awesome.

Seat Leon Cupra 290
I can't believe I actually play this game but I'm on it every day as it doesn't take too much of your time up, currently level 74, depressingly sad

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm at level 83 now, I've actually checked my town when I've stood at the bar waiting to get served :eek: Obviously made sure no one saw me pmsl. I'm finding it really hard to save dark elixir, need 30k for level 4 minions, anytime I get to 28k I get raided with lightning spells and lose a couple of k.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Thought I had an easy raid then, 330k of each and 1600 DE, level 3 dragon comes out of his clan castle. b*****d.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Is the rage spell worth using/researching? I only use lightning (level5). Couple more raids and I'll be researching level 4 minions, awesome.

Is the rage spell worth using/researching? I only use lightning (level5). Couple more raids and I'll be researching level 4 minions, awesome.

I take 4 x lightning and 1 x rage on a usual battle.

Although for the time being, i'm just dfending and saving. Got attacked with 11 dragons this morning and he lost and only came away with about 20,000 resources and no trophies whilst I got 30!! Now just chillin undr my shield building my walls updating 1 brick at a time!

JayX2A is my username.

I'm doing pretty well against the goblins - getting some proper coins for wins now!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Sent a request a week or two ago :cool:

What are people using as their army? My norm is 8x WB, 17 Giants, 1 healer, 21 minions and the rest archers. Currently on 2077 trophies and the clan I'm in are now ranked 1713th globally, not bad!

I'm currently using 8 wall breakers, 4 giants, 170 barbs, archer queen, barb queen and what ever is in my clan castle.

Just over 2200 trophies.

It's a cheap and cheerful way of attacking and the sure weight if the barbarians usually gives me victory!

stopped using higher troops and spells whilst I upgrade defences and walls.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah was going to say with that many barbs you're bound to get at least 50%! I haven't bothered upgrading barbs, still at level 5.