ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIEDERICHS headlights

Tonicdb

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver Clio 182
Hello,
It’s my first post on here forgive me if I’m getting anything wrong. I was wondering if anyone has experience with these headlights?

Mine are beyond polishing now and for this reduced price I am thinking of just replacing both. I’m not concerned about xenon’s to be honest just some nice shiny new lights.

Sam

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I would suspect that the wiring on the rear of the headlight unit would be different if geared for xenons and not standard headlights?

Might be an easy adjustment for an auto electrician - but I wouldn't know on that.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
The plugs for the xenon and halogen headlamps are the same so they are interchangeable. As for those particular headlamps I've no experience.

Tonicdb

ClioSport Club Member
  Silver Clio 182
That’s good to know they’ll work. Thanks for your help guys I’ll give them a go I think :)