ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic impreza turbo

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...e-p1-sonic-blue--------------2000/5290799?v=b

So this came up for sale on Saturday. I have walked past it on my way home from work for the last couple of years and couldn't believe how immaculate it was. I mentioned to my sons best friend who was looking for a new car about it and he asked me to go view it with him as I've owned 3 classics. Turned out the owner used to work beside me at owns a car valeting business. So the car was mint, has some nice bits fitted , whiteline drop links and rear arb, kyb shocks etc, drove fantastically and felt very very quick. I wanted it for myself, and I have first dibs when my sons friend sells. So yeah, he picks it up tomorrow. Jealous.

Skoda Fabia VRS
Properly nice advert that, makes a change!
Lovely array of pictures and the description is well written. I was half expecting you to say you wanted it for yourself, so you bought it! :p

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i would of loved it for myself tbh, but i think if i ever get another impreza it would have to be a mint type ra v3 of v4, but this one reminded me just how much i love the things, and it felt so much quicker than my 330.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Saw this one myself, looks very nice, and you don't see many Turbo 2000's in Sonic Blue! (Although in the pics the colour looks a bit 'faded' compared to P1/Type Rs ive seen in Sonic Blue?

£4k seems a bit strong though? Its not hugely low mileage at 114k either. Nice car.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol, yeah I did. Paintwork is flawless and rear arches are original and mint. Has full dealership history up to 85k. Engine is very quiet. It's a lovely example tbf