ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean 200....

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
...is still ugly 200:cool:.
4894856412_3d62e4de8e_b.jpg

4894860512_f29daeabfa_b.jpg

4894865270_7468f9c9b9_b.jpg

Will be getting booked in for black wheels over the next 2 weeks.

And gave the wife's a clean while the weather was ok
4894852538_085345c880_b.jpg

AK

M240i
Love the wee opticians joke thrown in there!

Looks good, really are starting to grow me on too...

The wifes car not so much tho!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
He loves it really ;)

The pics above are its best angles, flat on they still look wrong, but i want still want one soooo bad.

GTD, Lupo
Will look better from the side with black wheels. The speedlines are satin black but i think the wheels currently on the car would look good in gloss.

Paul

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wow that red thing is uglier that the 200!

Should have bought the fiesta ffs!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
The handling of the 200 is very well viewed in standard form (at least in Cup guise). Why muck around with new suspension for the sake of looks?

Looks clean :)

320d
Very clean. To be fair I don't think the colour choice and wheels help you thinking its ugly. You had your reasons though which you've already explained.

How does it drive with the new rack in? it has gone in hasn't it?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Very clean. To be fair I don't think the colour choice and wheels help you thinking its ugly. You had your reasons though which you've already explained.

How does it drive with the new rack in? it has gone in hasn't it?

In a word, no. Ebay seller was on the scam, claimed it was from a cup, agreed price etc. Did a bit of research on various forums, def not from a cup!

320d
In a word, no. Ebay seller was on the scam, claimed it was from a cup, agreed price etc. Did a bit of research on various forums, def not from a cup!

Still hunting for a cup rack then? I can't imagine they're easy to find, need to wait for somebody to bin a cupped 200 without damaging the rack.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Still hunting for a cup rack then? I can't imagine they're easy to find, need to wait for somebody to bin a cupped 200 without damaging the rack.

Exactly. Need to find out how the tc etc would cope, I imagine the steering wheel position sensor would need changing, otherwise the ESP would s**t itself.
I'm not going to pay silly money for one. It would be an improvement, but not essential imo.

Only things I'll consider changing are the suspension and seats. Decided to give it a whirl on track at the end of the month. Will see how it gets on and decide of anything needs changing.