ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clean rb

White ds3
A few pictures under what i thaught was a good backdrop. what you think?

DSC_1319.jpg

DSC_1318.jpg

DSC_1307-1.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0015-3.jpg

next up sum recaros and new plates asap lol
c&c welcome

Last edited:
  Gordini Cliosport 182
Love that. If i was going to do anything to mine, that would be the direction i would go!!! Well done.

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
This is the second RB I have seen now with black wheels, after I had mine done over two years ago... :( People are like lemings follow the same line as others anoying...

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
p**n! Saw 2 RB's, one with with black wheels and one in anthra, on the M4 Southbound today! I was dribbling all the way back to Portsmouth!!

White ds3
This is the second RB I have seen now with black wheels, after I had mine done over two years ago... :( People are like lemings follow the same line as others anoying...

i didnt copy anyone m8 ur not the only person with imagination :rasp:

A Flamin' Red one

So really what you're saying is that in close to three years you have only seen three Racing Blue MK2 Clios with black rims - including yours. I'd hardly call that a lemming trend...

Lovely motor as always Pritch.

Clio 182
Lovely combination OHHH I might have to be a trend follower and kit mine out like that, lol looks awesome wot suspension set-up is the first rb using ????

coiled 'berg
one of my favourites, i've said this before (plenty of times)

is this under the (concrete road) a4119 at end of penarth road??

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Never paint those diamonds on the wheels, they look terrible! The man clearly has taste tho!

Back badges and side badges work so well mate.

Less is more as always. ;)

Subaru 330s
I LOVE your clio!!!! It's your fault for making me want black wheels now instead of white :D