ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean you car .co.uk

Cupra
Just a quick post to sing their praises.

I placed an order to arrive at my parents house before I arrived in the UK at the weekend. The package arrived at their house the morning after I placed the order.

Top marks on the status updates of your order as well as being able to track the delivery.

10/10. :star:

106 GTi
Fastest to get things out from all of the traders IMO, going to be spending some cash this week myself!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Just spoke to the guy as he was going out the door! Top lad, ordered 3M tape and 3.02Menz.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Just spoke to the guy as he was going out the door! Top lad, ordered 3M tape and 3.02Menz.

...gotta love the Menz products.

My dad came over in his E-class Merc yesterday with a 1.5" diameter etch mark where a bird had sh1t right in the middle of his bonnet. The gloss had completely gone from the paintwork in that area. He couldnt remove the mark with the stuff he'd got.

Menz IP and FF - 10 mins - good as new.:D

Happy dad, he wants me to do the whole car though now.....:rolleyes:

PS..Tims service is second to none..:cool:

Black 172 FF
I also had a order last week, tim got it to me in about 20 hours :cool:

Great service although he missed an item out :( But hopefully thats on its way soon :D

Mito Sportiva 135
Correctomundo !^^^

Richard you little devil you!

You have the pimpest waxes in town... ;)

I have been putting money away for ages and today was the day, cheered me up as I have had a s**tty long day at work. Hope it comes before the weekend and the weather bucks up !

I'm sure it will arrive by then... always does from there!

Will you be layering it over the Destiny you had on? Make sure to take some snaps!

My car is a bit of a state atm with all this rain...going to give it a full couple of days work soon though. Providing it stops for that long!

TeZ

Non RS : (
y not get this ???

zymol-royale-glaze_3_1.jpg

106 GTi
Out of my budget.

Correctomundo !^^^

I have been putting money away for ages and today was the day, cheered me up as I have had a s**tty long day at work. Hope it comes before the weekend and the weather bucks up !

I'm sure it will arrive by then... always does from there!

Will you be layering it over the Destiny you had on? Make sure to take some snaps!

My car is a bit of a state atm with all this rain...going to give it a full couple of days work soon though. Providing it stops for that long!

I was tempted to lay it over the top, but I am not sure now - may give it another once over with some Menz FF as it seems to work a treat on the Menzerna Polishing Pads, a quick coat of Cleaner Fluid by PC and then apply it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Sounds like a good plan... going to do the whole PC treatment on mine, although hoping I can get away with only using the IP on the roof and bonnet. Might have to just go for the winter protection already as lame as that sounds as the weather is so bad and going to head back to uni in Leeds fairly soon so won't have the time or resources to do it properly as I can at home.

Is the HD cleanse worth getting you reckon then Rich? does it remove waxes and sealant?

106 GTi
The HD Cleanse leaves a great finish, better then the Swissvax Cleaner fluid, but is a right pain to use. It will remove most if not all of what is on the paint.

Mito Sportiva 135
Not essential then for me ATM.

Going to get the old Sonus green clay out before the polish, got some light tree sap on the roof and bonnet...come on rain, please stop!!

Was going to buy some Onyx but may just get a coat or two of 50/50 down then layer with some Collinites for protection. The Jetseal is quite tempting though...

Also, cheers Tim for the good service again. Even got a CYC sticker... although not quite sure where to put it... personalised PC maybe lol? :cool:

172 Cup
Ahuh Tim's very good indeed, got my latest gear from him just over 24hours later today.

Mito Sportiva 135
I am considering the Jetseal tbh for wheel dutys still.

I had a sample from Riz so managed a couple of layers on my wheels and seems to be doing the job so far really well. Having said that I had some EGP underneath and topped with some Collinites so hard to tell how the Jetseal alone is performing but so far so good. Leaves a great shine anyway.