ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned me seats..

J

JACKO CUP 172!

thought i would give the inside of my cup a good clean so got the vax out and washed the seats.i sucked as much water out as i could and left the doors open but started to rain!!!do ya think it will go mouldy??should of waited till it got warmer really!!am thinking of leaving the windows open slightly over night to let the moister get out??

jacko

Audi TT 3.2 V6
whack the aircon on mate, condensor will dry the seats up...o yeah u havent got aircon in the poverty spec 172 hehe who am i to take the piss though i drive a 1.2 :)

only kiddin, if i were you id leave engine tickin over for an hour or so get the car nice n warm, should start to dry your seats out

J

JACKO CUP 172!

did thionk of that. knowing my luck some chavvy will rinse of down the road in the motor..

Better than yours. C*nt.
Leaving a motor running (petrol) for any length of time on idle causes excessive wear...

Do it in a garage, I've got a dehumidifier and a seperate heating system to the house in mine! :p

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Leaving a motor running (petrol) for any length of time on idle causes excessive wear...

Do it in a garage, I've got a dehumidifier and a seperate heating system to the house in mine! :p
i would use the garage but the misses has got a mini parked in there.!!!!!! bloody thing is always in the way!!