ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the LY today :)

Focus RS + S3
ive had the car a year now and havent posted any pics up, had the day off today so gave it a quick wash over and then took a few pics, nothing special, taken on my iphone 4
imagevkio.jpg

imageldov.jpg

imageellv.jpg

imagepwa.jpg

imagewyi.jpg

imagesqa.jpg

imagefgj.jpg

imagequi.jpg

imageweg.jpg

imagejbd.jpg

imageduh.jpg

imagedld.jpg

imagelqgv.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Oh my! I lurrrrvvveeee this colour!

Is your plate intentionally Wavy?

Focus RS + S3
not much of a spec list, its down on k-tec coils (within budget lol), miltek exhaust, silvervisions, mazda aerial. carbon splitter and the 3/4 plate off the top of my head

noo its just the standard reg, ive had that joke cracked a few times when i had longer hair lol

thanks for the comments :)

Focus RS + S3
agreed with girly, i was looking at it standard height the other day and it shouted girls car to me, so i thought lowering it would bring some masculinity (sp) into it.
its great what a camera hides, stonechips curbed wheels and the like lol, also surprised how well the pictures came out on the phone :)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
ASW! ;)

Looks good mate, amazing the difference a drop in height makes. Looking forward to seeing it at the next meet.

LY 182
its great what a camera hides, stonechips curbed wheels and the like lol, also surprised how well the pictures came out on the phone :)

Lol yeah. My front bumper is farked. Still looks nice on camera though as long as I don't get too close lol.

Focus RS + S3
wow!
thanks for all the comments :)

im 90% happy with the height of it, a few more tweaks lol

up close its riddled with tar, i mean really bad, job for another day, with some polish, sealant wax etc

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Mine too mate, had clayed only a few weeks back too. Boo hoo. Gonna get some Tardis i think, see if I can get it clean again.

Focus RS + S3
thats why i skipped polishing it today, waste of time over the top of tar IMO, local council is just throwing tar around as there is potholes everywhere,

thanks sam, its just it scrubs on a slightly spirited drive, so ill attack the bumper brackets i think

Octavia VRS LE
is that the moores i spy ad???
looking very nice with the coil-overs mate! have to have a ride in it one day ;) lol

Focus RS + S3
thanks again for the comments, im going to be an ASW more often lol ;)

@keechy, yep its up on the moors, defo mate, ill take you out in it :)

@Paul - your car was my inspiration to lower it, still got it as my wallpaper lol

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
not normally a fan of LY, but this looks mint! standard cup wheels are defo best for LY it looks great

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I love LY! It looks awesome dude... Download camera + for your phone, it's either free or 59p iirc but it's an awesome lil editing app for getting the pics better before uploading (not that they're crap I just noticed the apology for 'iPhone pics' lol)