ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning inside of windscreen

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is there any coating you can put on to stop it misting so much?

Find the leak? Dry the car out?

Google fog fight bust most are crap.

Oh and cleaning windows? Waffle weave or paper towel/kitchen roll and IPA/panel wipe. Plenty of good glass cleaners but IPA etc flash off and leave nothing behind.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Seriously.... newspaper!!!!

Use whatever spray you want but newspaper will leave it streak free. Guarantee you. Learnt it as a trick for use on my house windows and works on car windows too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
For the interior side?

It's just really dusty and has a few marks on that piss me off when driving.

I clean the inside of my windows every time I clean the car. I can't stand dirty windows!!

1.2 16v
I've not got a condensation problem mate, it's just something I've been thinking about since winter. I was thinking along the lines of the same coating they put on swimming goggles.

Use the stuff for diving masks, never thought to try it on a windscreen, would essentially do the same thing, and it's only like a quid for a small bottle.

Passat
Sound weird, but semen is actually a natural cleaning agent that works great on glass surfaces. Apply with a fleshy rod in soft circular motions for a streak-free finish.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
We use it at work. Most foam cleaner is good. Laptop screen stuff etc.

Clio 172 phase 1
Rain x foaming glass cleaner I proper bum foaming glass cleaner it gets all the marks off used loads to get that ( streak free ) effect that all these company's boast about but foaming is the only one to satisfy this :)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Rain x foaming glass cleaner I proper bum foaming glass cleaner it gets all the marks off used loads to get that ( streak free ) effect that all these company's boast about but foaming is the only one to satisfy this :)

Bum foaming glass cleaner?? Wtf is that?

Clio 172 phase 1
Like I love it think its amazing .... RoUnd here it's just a banter word used to insult some one that thinks highly of something

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Like I love it think its amazing .... RoUnd here it's just a banter word used to insult some one that thinks highly of something

Ahh furry muff'

I read your post completely wrong tbh! lol

I see the word bum and I lose the ability to read.

Last edited:
  BG 225 lux + cup RST
The best stuff for cleaning the inside of the windscreen is AG Glass Polish, just put a tiny amount on and polish it off, less is more - it will buff off easily and it will show no smears!

Clio 172 phase 1
Lmao yeh when I read back on it seems pretty gay if you didn't know what I ment. Just some warped southerner wanting to shove glass cleaner up his ass lol, this good stuff though and I'd do think a lot of it. I, finding it difficult to buy vast amounts at a good price now though might be a solvent issue with the way it's made? Mmm all ammonia biased window lean is good too. But honestly can't beat the rain x suff for me :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep