ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning

who actually cleans their own car? i guess ill get slated for saying this but i never do, i get the local hand car washers to do it weekly, am i lazy?

Octavia VRS
yes lol

I wouldn't trust anyone else to do mine apart from expert detailers...and Alan because he's moist

182 - Now Cooper S
at supermarkets and golf courses etc for £5 you actually get a really good job...although i do like doing it myslef, sense of satisfaction..

Vee dub
I do it myself..

I use a jet wash spray gun sometimes when its covered in dirt, then home for a TomS rub :approve:

got my own sprayer too so its easier now

clio 182 black /gold
Most of the time i do. Then once a couple of weeks i go to the petrol station and power wash it.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Rich said:
I never clean mine myself either.

:S

Always do mine myself, won't even trust the girlfriend to clean it properly and she doesn't like cleaning it because I'll criticise it!

I actually enjoy spending a Sunday morning cleaning the car though, fresh air, time to myself and a chance to catch a bit o' sun in the summer months as well...

Golf GTI PP Mk7
acrebo said:
:S

Always do mine myself, won't even trust the girlfriend to clean it properly and she doesn't like cleaning it because I'll criticise it!

I actually enjoy spending a Sunday morning cleaning the car though, fresh air, time to myself and a chance to catch a bit o' sun in the summer months as well...

spot on, im the same, sunday morning is strinctly set aside for car washing, its theraputic in some way, and here the sad bit, for most of the week, i actually look forward to doing it :-S