K KM CLIO Oct 25, 2006 #1 rear lights where do you suggest the best place to get some black/ frosted rear lights for a mk3 clio? cheers folks ive tried ebay but they havnt got the style i want!! Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
rear lights where do you suggest the best place to get some black/ frosted rear lights for a mk3 clio? cheers folks ive tried ebay but they havnt got the style i want!!
Carl Chambers Car Clio V6 255,Clio R27 Oct 25, 2006 #2 Yer I want some of them too but cant seem to find any at all. All they seem to do is Lexus or LED ones.
Yer I want some of them too but cant seem to find any at all. All they seem to do is Lexus or LED ones.
Carl Chambers Car Clio V6 255,Clio R27 Oct 26, 2006 #4 cliobritt said: I want to swap mine for standard......... Click to expand... But yours are Lexus ones
cliobritt said: I want to swap mine for standard......... Click to expand... But yours are Lexus ones