ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford Conc 500

Just ordred this, it gets fitted monday, got it for 495....I think...or it might have been 495 plus 80 for tilt and motion...

What u lot think?

Ok, So ive got it.......Scary Mother f**king thing

Gotta get used 2 it, having a fiddle but its all good

The Dual motion i think its called when u go near it dont always work everytime tho...

Ok first night- It went off 3 times by mistake- Very Unhappy at that...Taking it back 2 get it sorted

Why would it do this? also the microwave ive got around the car doesnt work exactly perfect...Hmmmm......

Quote: Originally posted by S-Dee on 03 June 2003

Ok first night- It went off 3 times by mistake- Very Unhappy at that...Taking it back 2 get it sorted

Why would it do this? also the microwave ive got around the car doesnt work exactly perfect...Hmmmm......

Dual sensors seem to be set a little to high. If youve got the intelli Link thing you can do that yourself, or the garage you bought it from should be able to do it (for free I would of thought)