ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford concept 500.....any body rate them

I am planning to stick a clifford concept 500 alarm system when i get my valver this year. Anybody got one and does anybody rate them?

I need to know everything so even if you thin they are crap, please tell me why.

cheers

pete

i had one on my old car, hated it, the bloody thing was to sensitive everytime a lorry or motorbike went past my house it went off. i had the sensitivity turned down and everything else adjusted and it kept doing it. might just of been my car but i wouldnt get one again.

Mmmm, i have one on my Williams, when its damp it sometimes trigers itself and goes off (Clifford Dealer response - MMmm thats just a Clifford im affraid) and yes it is very sensitive, it was on the car when i bought it and i can clearly say that it would not have been my prefered choice. Although on saying that i know some people who have never had any troule with theres. Luck of the draw i guess.

I had a Concept 500 on my old VTR. The only problem I had was a faulty bonnet switch. This was replaced without any fuss and performed its job flawlessly afterwards.

A lot of problems seem to stem from the installation of the system. If the system is correclty set up then it will be fine and serve you well.