ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

climate control problem

clio sport 172
wonderin if anyone has had this..my fan for my climate control only blows at the same speed even if u turn the fan up and down and turn the climate control off it contantly blows at the same speed unless the engines off....does anyone kno what it could be...i was thinkin maybe a resistors away but where are they located or do i have to buy a new facia for it?.......thanks

ali-ham

ClioSport Club Member
  williams + 182's
Hi,

I had the same sorta problem with mine. I was told that the facia units do not normally go faulty, basically that if the switches worked and the display changes its ok. I had a faulty resistor and found that it stayed on full speed and no matter what i done it wouldnt change speed. The reistors are big money, i think around £85 ish from renault but if your carefull and can find a dci at a breakers with climate you mite get one for £15. It must be a climate control resistor tho.

Hope this is of some help.!!