ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 1.5 DCI
Sorry if i posted in the wrong forums. ( new here) . I own a mk4 clio 1.5dci and I would like to get more power out of it . I was thinking of getting a hybrid turbo , new exhaust system , air intake and a remap . The remap itself can take the power and torque from 90bhp to 130bhp and torque from 220NM to almost 300nm. Would anyone be able to give me an estimate of how much power it will have with a hybrid turbo , new exhaust system and a open box air intake?

I would also like to know what other mods I could do to my dci clio and if anyone knows a company (in london preferably ) that does custom steering wheels as I would like to get the bottom of my steering wheel straight and have some carbon fibre parts on the side.
Thanks in advance!

Springs, brakes, tyres, more aggressive alignment. Id just look for a steering wheel of the shape already made, custom will probably set you back a lot