ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.6 GT Parts?!

Clio 2011
Hi ladies and gentlemen, I'm a new member so I completely apologize now if I've posted in the wrong section of the forum. I have just bought a Renault Clio 1.2 (2011) 3DR Dynamique, I was just wondering if the higher litre Renault Clio 1.6 GT(128) parts would fit the model of my car? Do any Clio experts know if this is possible or have even done this to their car? The main parts I'm looking for are the Front Spoiler(Splitter). I don't really know what the correct name is for them sorry:( but I've been desperately seaching the Internet (eBay) for the parts and what I have found so far is that it comes in three parts. Is this right or am I looking at the wrong thing? Another part I am looking for is the side skirts? Does anyone know where you can buy these and be genuine Clio skirts! You'll be glad to hear, finally I was wondering is the back bumper on the Clio 128 a whole bumper or a splitter? again, if anyone could help I'd be over the moon! Ops I forgot, there is actually one more thing, the spoiler with the taillight in? Will this fit my model or no? If so, once again, where can I buy these from!

Thank you for reading this if you did, I wrote an essay! Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks again

Not a 320d
Up most respect; but do you really want to decorate your 1.2 with GT parts? The 128 GT was also regarded as being pretty s**t on this forum and I felt pretty down hearted about the comments I read about it.

Save the money and put it towards alcohol. Or a Clio Sports. Or an actual GT

Have you checked Renault. if you go to the parts section they will probably be able to find you them. IIRC the GT had its own front bumper (not sure if its splitter was part of that), its own rear bumper and the skirts were 'GT' too. I am not sure about the front quaters but I do believe I read somewhere they were 'flared' or some s**t so maybe slightly wider than the MK3 Dynamique's - dont quote me on that. Definitely not as wide as the Clio 200 or 197. Youcould probably have an exhaust fabricated. I always wanted a stainless steel exhaust for mine but never got round to it. The stock exhaust wasnt noisy in the slightest.

Shameless excuse to post photos. Loved this car to bits. Probably the most fun Ive ever had driving.

DSC02268.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

I had 20mm spacers and negative camber dialed on on the front after i took those photos.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Down hearted? You made most of the negative comments about it yourself!

Clio 2011
Thank you, sorry for the late reply! Do you know of any websites that specialize in selling these parts? I've still been looking hard and I haven't found anything yet! What do you recommend I search for? I'm just searching "Renault Clio 128 GT Parts", sadly I haven't come across anything yet

Thank you, sorry for the late reply! Do you know of any websites that specialize in selling these parts? I've still been looking hard and I haven't found anything yet! What do you recommend I search for? I'm just searching "Renault Clio 128 GT Parts", sadly I haven't come across anything yet
I have a GT myself, if i was you i would try and get clio 200 parts. There aren't many GT's around, around 1000 in the UK. Good luck though :)

AG 200 CUP
I Love by GT to bits but if i was you as cliotoby said i just wouldn't bother they do get a lot of hate unfortunately if you are going to pour money in to it surely try and make it look like a 197 or a 200 or just save the money and upgrade to a GT