ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 15 Superleggera

Hi all
Lent car to neighbour and he’s mullered one of my wheels. Anyone know where I can find one oz Superleggera 15”

Or anyone selling some thing similar as a set?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
should be able to get it repaired.

i will have a full set up soon, but there is a first refusal on them so wont be listed until i know if the chap who wants them is definitely going for it. will know in next week or so

should be able to get it repaired.

i will have a full set up soon, but there is a first refusal on them so wont be listed until i know if the chap who wants them is definitely going for it. will know in next week or so
Thanks
Took to wheel place and they said not worth the grief and expense mate as likely buckled

Anyone know cheapest place for td1.2 at min new?

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's are no longer manufactured, and haven't been for a long time now. So if you're luck enough to find any they'll be old stock.

They were replaced with these if that helps:

I'm pretty sure someone on here posted pictures of them on there car recently. The standard image is likely larger than 15 inch, as the smaller 15's have much shorter spokes

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's are no longer manufactured, and haven't been for a long time now. So if you're luck enough to find any they'll be old stock.
They were replaced with these if that helps:

I'm pretty sure someone on here posted pictures of them on there car recently. The standard image is likely larger than 15 inch, as the smaller 15's have much shorter spokes
Thank you very much. Any other suggestions for light strong wheels?