ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Cambelt Tools Hire?

Clio 172 Monaco Blue
Hi,

Just purchased a 172 and want to swap the dephaser and belts, read the PDF guide and this is well within my capabilities but I need the tools. I see there are sets on Ebay that are suspiciously cheap... I was wondering if anyone would hire me theirs for a couple of days? I can get Renault OEM parts kit for £180 so it would save me a decent chunk. Local places are quotes £700 for all belts and replacement dephaser which is crazy to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm located in Derby but would happily pay postage to hire and return.

Tom.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Yeah I guessed that might be the case but I can't see those forums, imagine it's because my post count is too low.
Ah sorry - hadn’t realised you’re not a full member. Classifieds are a hidden forum to full members.