ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Steering wheel switch cluster same for any clio?

Clio Dci
Hi Everyone,

Bit of a strange one, but on my MK2 Clio DCI i believe my steering wheel slip ring has gone pop as my horn no longer works and seems easy to press. Now i'm after a replacement, can anyone tell me for a fact if the Clio 182 one fits? Main reason being as it has the adjustable intermittent wipers so i'd be most interested to see if the switch cluster and that feature would work straight the way on my clio dci. If not i'll just buy one from a normal clio I just miss that feature.

Thanks for the help!

Focus RS + S3
One from a non cup 182 will be different at a guess as it has cruise control wiring etc

My billabong 1.2 clio has the variable intermittent wipers along with both my brothers dynamiques

I think only really low or 'lightweight' specs (trophy, cup etc) didnt come with it, but dont believe the squib controls it as trophy owners retrofit the variable stalk

Last edited:
  Clio Dci
Ah perfect! So I can just buy a normal squib correct for my car, then buy the variable wiper stalk off any of the other cars and fit them together? My DCI is poverty spec and it's the one thing I miss the most from the 182 I had previous

Focus RS + S3
I cant say 100% mate as ive never done it. but there seems to be a few threads on here about people retrofitting them

I Just google searched 'variable wiper stalk clio trophy' and a few bits come up, i think they are only a few quid anyways so worth the punt