ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2 problem

Clio 2 1.2 16v
Hello! My cars isn't so sporty at all but hopefully I'll still find some help with my trouble. So the car is clio 1.2 16v 2003, engine code D4F-712, vin VF1BB05CF27748329.

Engine malfunction light does not light but with an elm327 -reader I get codes P101A and P1002. What would these mean? Car runs normally to me but there can be no fault codes in finnish car inspection which is going to be on thursday this week.

Thank you for any help

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Do they actually plug the cars in during the inspection?

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Do you get a description with the codes? On a sport at least, with those Chinese readers, they always show 2 bogus codes. Something about transmission fluid temperature and manufacturer control if I remember right.

Clio 2 1.2 16v
Do you get a description with the codes? On a sport at least, with those Chinese readers, they always show 2 bogus codes. Something about transmission fluid temperature and manufacturer control if I remember right.

Attachments

• IMG-20230606-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230606-WA0001.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 36

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Delete any codes before inspection. Seems a bit excessive if they scan the obd looking for faults if eml is not on. Every renault ive scanned, has faults lingering around in the background.

Clio 2 1.2 16v
Delete any codes before inspection. Seems a bit excessive if they scan the obd looking for faults if eml is not on. Every renault ive scanned, has faults lingering around in the background.
Okay did this and problem solved, the code didn't exist that fast. The real fault code was from IAT sensor. I tested the sensor it was functional and also tested the wiring from sensor to ecu pins, everything good also there. So I don't where exactly the error is.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
The generic scanners are crap. Need extended data off clip to see whats going on.