ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Cup - BTT radiator support subframe.

photo_ed

ClioSport Club Member
  200 Cup, 182 Trophy
Hi all, I'm looking at replacing the radiator support section of the front subframe on my 2010 200 Cup next year as the original one is now showing some signs of light corrosion. I'm aware that the original part now available from Renault is not quite correct for the RS versions without modifications, so have been looking at the BTT Motorsport item. Has anyone else fitted this? It looks to be ideal for purpose though I was thinking I'd probably slather it in some sort of Bilt Hamber anti corrosion products prior to fitting.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've seen a couple of the BTT ones fitted and they look spot on!

Definitely better quality than the s**t Renault pumped out, the finish of them is great and I believe they offer fitting on them too

photo_ed

ClioSport Club Member
  200 Cup, 182 Trophy
I've seen a couple of the BTT ones fitted and they look spot on!

Definitely better quality than the s**t Renault pumped out, the finish of them is great and I believe they offer fitting on them too
Cheers! Yes, I'd noticed on their website that they can fit them, which with them only being an hour or so away from me in Yorkshire I thought a bonus! :D

photo_ed

ClioSport Club Member
  200 Cup, 182 Trophy
Aye they're only the other side of the tops from us. The lads in the workshop are spot on too, they all know what they're doing at BTT
That's really great to know, very reassuring. And a lifetime warranty, crikey! Might hold them to that, I've had the Cup 9 years already, and can't see me ever selling it. 😆

Hi all, I'm looking at replacing the radiator support section of the front subframe on my 2010 200 Cup next year as the original one is now showing some signs Kodi nox of light corrosion. I'm aware that the original part now available from Renault is not quite correct for the RS versions without modifications, so have been looking at the BTT Motorsport item. Has anyone else fitted this? It looks to be ideal for purpose though I was thinking I'd probably slather it in some sort of Bilt Hamber anti corrosion products prior to fitting.
Call up a local dealership and speak to the parts dept. They'll help you out with part numbers and tell you if they're specific, which I wouldn't have thought so.
Or take a picture and send it to a Renault breakers and ask for that part.