ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Cup Interior, Any Value?

Sider

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Hi, I’m going to be stripping my 200 Cup to make it into a track car, is there much call for all the interior pieces I’ll be removing? Do they have any value? Just a standard Cup, no Recaros etc.
Thanks (y)

Clio 197
Door cards (Bare with no switches) - £20
Seats - £30-£100 depending on condition
Various door/mirror switches - £50
Rear seats - £30
Rear door cards - £30

Rough prices for the parts I could think of off the top of my head. Seats tend to be difficult to sell unless you finding someone selling their car and stripping out their recaros etc. They do make good living room chairs however!

Clio 2.0 138hp
Are you selling the wheel?
If so would it fit direct onto a mk3 dci because mine is peeling like a orange and its really annoying

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I would be keeping the interior to out back in when you sell the car. Will be worth more and much easier to sell.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
If you decide to sell you can double, or even triple the value of any item by adding several red arrows to the photo pointing at the item.

Sider

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Thanks for the pricing information
The steering wheel will be coming out but I've no idea what else it'd fit
The interior won't fit back in (ever) once the track transformation is complete, it just seems a shame to throw it all if it's of any use to someone as it's in good condition.

@ Richard_UK. How much does a Red Arrow cost though? Probably more than the car itself
?
:LOL: