ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 edc fluids and parts information

Twingo RS 133 light
Hi all

As new owner of a Clio 4 rs 200Edc I'm struggling to find credible information regarding the car's maintenance. I thought I would find this info in the car's manual, but alas...no. so where we go:
1) what engine oil is specified for the car, and what have you guys been using? ( I have millers cfs NT on the Twingo 133 and After 300000km/186000 Miles the engine is still perfect)
2) what gearbox oil is specified for the gearbox,and what have you guys been running? is there a filter that needs changing too?
3) what coolant should I use, the one in the car is yellow but does anyone know the actual specification/description? Type D doesn't really mean anything here in italy
4) what spark plugs are you guys using?
5) maintenance intervals, in particular aux belt?

well that's a start anyways......

ANY Info would be greatly aporeciated.

Cheers!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Hi and welcome. You definitely need to get some pictures up of your car!
I miss my 200edc, it was an epic car which I’d still have if it hadn’t of been stolen.
I can help you with the gearbox oil, it’s apparently sealed for life, but I changed my own gearbox oil myself, it’s very simple from the passenger (your drivers) wheel.
A simple plastic fill plug and drain plug.
I used motul multi dctf fluid. It takes about 1 litre or a little more if I’m correct.
I had the spark plugs changed and also the aux belt and my car had done 62000 miles when I had them changed, I think the belt is around 70000 miles and spark plugs are less but I had no proof of them being changed. The plugs are expensive and the ones to use are these