ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 rolling road result

Clio 200
FLOL at the replys on this thread cliosport mentality FTL

1) I was invited to the rr day so thought I will pop along and have the car done since a few mates were there why not? will have it done as danny said after 10k not to boast its got 250bhp if its near enough book power I am a happy man.

2) I know SFA about RR, Performance tuning so I will go on the words of the "expert" that cs believe know nothing about rr's etc

3) Transmission loss - as per above I know no better so will take have to go on what he says.

As danny said the results and graph were impressive on the 200 but hey who are we to explain ourselves eh ;) you lot always know better.

I'm out, anyone genuinly intrested in seing the RR result feel free to pm me and I will send it over.

Have fun

172 Ph1,Golf GTI PDI
Your right, you dont have to explain yourselves to anyone but if you post a statement up on a public forum for everyone to see then be prepared to get questions and sometimes critique of what you have posted, thats forums for you.
Ive been pissing around with cars for 20 years and that includes building engines and tuning myself and ive never seen rr losses of 28% for a fwd car.
Thats what people are saying and im guessing there are some other knowledgable people on here, if you dont like discussion then dont post!

williams and trophy
same power at the wheels as my cammed williams.....cool.28% losses...my very mildy tweeked williams is over 200 bhp......buzzin.

what a load of bollox.

50 bhp increase for a couple hundred quid.....money even better spent than i first thought

Last edited:
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Fcuk me - 28%! Just FPMSL! I've seen 4WD drivetrains with lower losses! Guy needs closing down for that shoddiness of work, and He's just trying to make a 200PS car actually make that.