ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200T Badge removal

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Hi,

Has anybody removed the large Renault badges on a 200T before? I’m wanting to wrap them in black as I have in my head it will go well with the white car.

I haven’t attempted anything yet, just trying to find out if it’s worth the hassle!

Thanks in advance.

I've seen people sticking on a black badge rather than taking the original ones off. Not sure if this is because it's a pain of a job or they're just going for the easy option

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
If you're referring to the diamonds you can buy gloss black ones that go over the top of the originals. If you Google Diamond Performance on Ebay or go to the Cliosport.net Facebook and tag Paul Brandrick he should reply.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Cheers guys, that sounds like the better option then instead of messing about removing badges etc.. I’ll have a look now and no doubt buy a set!