ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200t tyres

Rs200t lux
After trying a few sets of tyres in my 200t I've found tyres to be ok for grip but as I've gone for the cup 18" wheels I'm stuck with only 3 options for the 205/40/18
If I go up to 215 there is a lot more choice but what I'm wondering is has anyone else tried to fit larger width tyres on their 200t
The 205s seem to fill the arch and looks like you couldn't fit a 215 in
I've not found a friendly tyre place willing to put 215 on and the take back off if they rub

After trying a few sets of tyres in my 200t I've found tyres to be ok for grip but as I've gone for the cup 18" wheels I'm stuck with only 3 options for the 205/40/18
If I go up to 215 there is a lot more choice but what I'm wondering is has anyone else tried to fit larger width tyres on their 200t
The 205s seem to fill the arch and looks like you couldn't fit a 215 in
I've not found a friendly tyre place willing to put 215 on and the take back off if they rub
205 is very narrow for a 18 i would definitely try 215 someone must of done it?

Clio 200 cup
There is really only one tyre you should put on the car anyway. No matter the width or anything, you won't get much better than the Michelin Pilot Supersport. The Dunlops are good as well, it is a hot hatch it deserves the best.