ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 220 trophy

220 trophy
How economical is the 220’trophy? I’d love some owners reviews on this topic as I have placed a deposit down on a 220 to use as an everyday car but I’ve not really read anything about how economical it is?:)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
No better than any other cliosport ive owned Hamid any pics ?

220 trophy
No better than any other cliosport ive owned Hamid any pics ?

[emoji30] that’s unfortunate I was hoping it would return somewhere around 35-37 mpg with sensible driving but I doubt that’s going to be the case lol! As soon as I’ve got some pictures I’ll upload them mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Is that with sensible driving or you putting your foot down quiet often?
That’s quite sensible driving mostly in auto, my commute to work is rather short though so you may see low 30’s if you do motorway miles. Mine has never been over 35 across a tank.

Civic type r fk8
Mine used to average 34mpg and could get 43 on a run calculated at the pump ,could be my driving style ,type of everyday driving I do etc

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Low 30s on dual carriage way driving, high 30s and topped 40mpg on long motorway driving using CC.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I used to get low 40's in mine going up and down from Scotland to Manchester for work and that was at 70-80 most of the way
on my fast morning commute mostly motorway and B roads high 20's, always in race, not that it really makes any difference to economy

cliov6
My wife gets 36 around town I get 43 on a run I have a Megan's red bull which I get around 40 on a run, we respect our cars and always get to dollar when selling them,

cliov6
My wife gets 36 around town I get 43 on a run I have a Megan's red bull which I get around 40 on a run, we respect our cars and always get to dollar when selling them,
IMG-20190728-WA0010.jpg

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Bearing in mind I probably have the most uneconomical job going I usually average 32-34mpg over a tank. 280-300miles.