ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 electrical diagrams

Clio MK3
Hi - I downloaded clio2 electricals from this site - wondering is there are any equivalents for the Clio MK3 - windscreen wipers not working - checked there is at least power getting to the motor - just want to narrow issue down further in case issue is not with the motor or linkage arms ( eg multitimer/ecu/ column switch ).

Clio MK3
Tried to apply voltage directly onto the motor contacts ( bypassing any relays etc) -based on a drawing I have from Haynes manual - however not sure if I was applying to correct pins ie Pin1 connected to Batt -ve ( one end of Motor) - tried applying 12V to pins 5 and pin4 which appear to be the supply pins for speed1/2 ( of the motor)- no response from the motor/linkage arms which assuming I have applied voltages correctly may be that motor is broken and/or the linkage arms have seized. Measured resistance from Pins 5 & 4 to Pin1 and there appears to be a normal coil resistance ( ie ~3 ohms - so not an open circuit ). When I checked voltages on plug side I got 12V on Pin 2 & ~3V on PIn5 . From a schematic I have looks like PIn1 goes to one side of a contactor and other side goes to pin5 - which left me confused since this would mean a short between Batt -ve & +ve which does not seem right :(. Can anyone verify if above makes sense OR supply instructions on where voltages need applied to verify if motor and or linkage arms are source of the issue before I go buy replacement parts to find out root cause is elsewhere ?