ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 4 - 3 Door

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good to me.
ClioRS4-3Door.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Doesnt look any different to me, there is a line missing thats about it.. I dont see the hate for 5 Door tbh

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Doesnt look any different to me, there is a line missing thats about it.. I dont see the hate for 5 Door tbh

Pretty much the same for any 3door vs 5door - 4 small doors or 2 slightly larger ones?
Whilst the 5 door is a pretty car, I dont think theres ever been a 5 door that looks better than its 3 door counterpart.

TBF it looks better. The front door is about 6" longer for a start.

The 5-door hate is funny though, especially when neatly everyone creams one off over the Integrale.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I don't understand what drives people to do things like this. They're are never going to build one.

Same thing happens over on the ST forum. There are still poor b******s out there that think Ford have a three door Focus up their sleeve.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
St forums are proper snobby when it comes to the 5 doors.

Clio owners are going the same way!

get over it FfsFfs

An orange one
St forums are proper snobby when it comes to the 5 doors.

Clio owners are going the same way!

get over it FfsFfs

Most people are over it, and thoroughly enjoying their Fiesta ST's lol

That PS actually looks pretty good to me!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol yeah the focus has been ruined!

Ivactually seen more more focus than I have fiesta around by me

OP deserves kudos for the quality of the images. Very impressive work. I wouldn't know where to start. In fact I've never even used photoshop :eek:

The question on everyone's lips is: can Mace do better with Microsoft Paint?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pretty much the same for any 3door vs 5door - 4 small doors or 2 slightly larger ones?
Whilst the 5 door is a pretty car, I dont think theres ever been a 5 door that looks better than its 3 door counterpart.

Old shape Focus ST looks better in a 5 door.

Every thing else I agree with you though.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
5 door a3 looks better than a 3 door

As is the old shape Astra
You probably won't agree with that but one day you'll see a nice 5 door. Slightly lowered and some spacers on and you'll just say "aaaahhhhh that's what he was on about"