ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio buzz

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Does anyone have a buzzing noise coming from behind dash when the ignition is turned on everything on car works and is running fine I think it goes away when the car starts ???

Monaco 172
When you next hear it, press your hand against the interior lamp housing in the headlining, It'll magically stop the sound... SHAZAM!!

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
When you next hear it, press your hand against the interior lamp housing in the headlining, It'll magically stop the sound... SHAZAM!!

I done sone searching and see that come up I'm going to try that in the morning see if it stops, rattles, warning lights anything no perfect really bugs me on hindsight shouldn't of bought a Renault lol

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Throttle body buzzes. The fan up by the interior light buzzes. The fuel pump will buzz as it primes before starting. Its French, it makes all sorts of strange noises

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Throttle body buzzes. The fan up by the interior light buzzes. The fuel pump will buzz as it primes before starting. Its French, it makes all sorts of strange noises
I also noticed a slight squeak from the seatbelt adjuster that went away when I wiggled it I forgave the car for it though for hammering it dealt to an 07 fiesta st today ;)

Monaco 172
I done sone searching and see that come up I'm going to try that in the morning see if it stops, rattles, warning lights anything no perfect really bugs me on hindsight shouldn't of bought a Renault lol
Ain't hindsight a wonderful thing. Half the "fun" of owning a Renault old chum.

There is a fix for the noise where you strip it down and clean the fan in the lamp unit to stop it but there's far more irritating noises to deal with haha.

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Ain't hindsight a wonderful thing. Half the "fun" of owning a Renault old chum.

There is a fix for the noise where you strip it down and clean the fan in the lamp unit to stop it but there's far more irritating noises to deal with haha.
Give it a bash have you got a fix for the annoying noise that comes out the wife when she sat next to me lol

Monaco 172
Give it a bash have you got a fix for the annoying noise that comes out the wife when she sat next to me lol

Yeah I can cover that too.. There's a stalk on the right hand side below the wiper stalk, it controls the stereo volume, click the upper button a few times. Failing that, a swift punch to the throat might pipe her down for a bit.
(Not condoning wife beating, merely suggesting)

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Yeah I can cover that too.. There's a stalk on the right hand side below the wiper stalk, it controls the stereo volume, click the upper button a few times. Failing that, a swift punch to the throat might pipe her down for a bit.
(Not condoning wife beating, merely suggesting)
Throat punch sounds like the way to go lol

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Don't hate me but the fan at the vanity light works perfectly and is silent :) buzz comes from rear of engine bay and goes away on start or when car is warm