ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Campus Grille

Clio Campus Sport
I have put a RS Grille on my Campus but it doesn't line up properly. Does anything need cutting or modifying? I have seen people on here have the RS Grille on the Campus. TIA.

Attachments

• 20170430_162447.jpg
    20170430_162447.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 116

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
They definitely fit, as I sold a grille to someone who fitted it. Just be rougher.

Something may need trimming but they'll click on more. 100%

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
I fitted a campus grill to the hillclimb car last year and needed to do a little trimming to make if fit perfectly, they are close but not identical to each other size wise.

Clio Campus Sport
I fitted a campus grill to the hillclimb car last year and needed to do a little trimming to make if fit perfectly, they are close but not identical to each other size wise.
Did you have to glue it or anything mate or did it clip in fine when you trimmed it ??

Previous Campus owner here, can confirm the RS grill doesn't fit properly, I just left it like yours.

Don't know what all your plans are, but I done a slew of stuff to my campus and then went down the rep route which you can find here.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Previous Campus owner here, can confirm the RS grill doesn't fit properly, I just left it like yours.

Don't know what all your plans are, but I done a slew of stuff to my campus and then went down the rep route which you can find here.
Sure the person i sold mine to got it to fit well. I'll send him a message.