ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio car mats

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

First things first you should have got mats, get back to your delears and demand them as they would cost £120 seperatly !!

2nd its £5 to join for year.. all the details you need are on www.cliosport.net, the mats were about £50 IIRC.

Just looked for the mats in the club merchadise section and couldnt see them, are they still available? Also the car was an eu import so I dont have a local dealer to moan to.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Either contact the company that imported the car for you. Or contact Renault UK, if your car was an EU import you are still subject to 3 years warranty and should have got a set of mats with your car !

I dont think the mats deal was in there, all the templates were sent off to justmatz so you just phone them up, ask for them with the cliosport logo, tell them your make of car etc and the colours you want them + your membership details.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Mats are not on the spec sheet for cars in europe! Thats why we pay thousands more for a hundred pound set of mats.

Abarth 500

I had some of those Justmatz ones (when I was a member!) as pictured above and really dont rate them.

I think they were nearer £75 and theyre very thin, flimsy and not very hard wearing. They dont even fit particularly well!

Best advice - Get some proper pukka Renault ones...

the justmatz ones above do look good though,
to be honest the renauls ones car cr*p quality,
they are very thin,
my dads 172 is noly 1.5yrs old & on on 15k, yet the drivers side one is proper worn through where his left heel goes.

Mine was an import from Motorpoint and came with mats, luggage net, 2 tyre foam.

Buy some Cannon ones, any good car spares shop, £25, colour matches pretty good, and real thick, youll never wear through them, IMO

Well before reading the bad reports, I have just ordered the official ones from renault £154.28. So they best not be as crap as a couple of you made out.

your seriously going to pay £154 when renault should provide them????, also a new set sold on ebay for £30 last week

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Seriosly 1stclio, they ARE CRAP ! cancel your order, I went through the drivers mat in about 8 months, ended up with a big hole where the heel of my shoe would sit between brake and clutch.

Moved to Interior.

golf

I thought Honda were bad selling imported Re type R mate @ £110 + Vat but Renault want £154 for mats! You know what am going to say!!!

Really try the Cannon ones. Nice grey shade to match carpets.

Just feel the weight of them and tell me youll wear a hole in them

£25 set of 4

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

If you live anywhere near Donington Park, pay them a visit on Sundays when the market is on.

I got a full set for my old 306 which were embroidered with Peugeot on the drivers mat with silver surrounds and plain black carpet with silver surround on the rest - £8 the set. Bargain! Only just worn the drivers mat down when I sold it this week.

Bought some ofr £20 from halfords last night. Ripspeed ones there a crap fit but theyll do till i find the perfect ones. Thanks for all the advice! :D

Quote: Originally posted by 1stclio on 10 November 2004

Well before reading the bad reports, I have just ordered the official ones from renault £154.28. So they best not be as crap as a couple of you made out.
holy f*ck man !!!
seriously they are poo !!!

just use concrete slabs, try wearing those out.

if theyre good enough for the pavement they will be hard wearing in your car, obvious solution really.

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

That rear piece from the Justmatz ones does loes quality. I almost considered getting some until I saw the price!!

golf

Do the renault mats fit the mrk 1 & 2 172 & 182? Are they the same or different shape for different car as above!

Megane 225 baby! :)

My Reno mats are fine - had them since 1999 (came with my T reg Clio) and they are holding up quite well :)

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Ive had a standard set of renault mats for a year and they look pretty much the same as they did when i got them. The drives heal plate has held up well. Thought theyd be pretty poor, but pleasently surpirised by them.