ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dimma

I googled your car, most of this I guess you'll already know.

Mention of your car here 3/4 of the way down the page from 2008

Advert for it off of car and classic, now gone (amybe it'sthe advert from when you bought it ?)

1993 CLIO DIMMA 16V NUMBER 13/38 FOR SALE
for sale excellent project stunning genuine 1993 Renault Clio 16V Dimma with 2.0 Renault Williams Turbo engine extremely rare car only 38 where ever built and this is number 13 . Car has been stood and unused now for just over 5 years excellent project and would make someone a excellent car once back on the road, 101k millage , hpi clear all paperwork and keys present,

12272550.jpg

Is it still turbo'd ?

CLIO DIMMA
Yes that’s when I bought it, got a Williams engine but not turbo, not a easy restoration but worth doing I think!

CLIO DIMMA
The idea is to get it as good as possible and then turbo it in the future, had to stop somewhere after I told the wife it was a easy restoration that wouldn’t cost allot!

V6
Great to see these old dimma’s coming back to life, I have a Simms cosworth shell at a farm if it’s still there, never had time to do it, was famous back in the max power days, was new shell built on a cosworth floor pan, would love to find the time, but can’t see it nth, nice job you’ve done there, looks like it was done properly, well done,