ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio drifting to right

Clio 172
Bit of a problem,my 172 under acceleration or just steady driving will drift to the right.I recently had new tyres put on the front and there on 32psi.Under hard acceleration the steering wheel will move to the right and there seems to be too much play in the steering wheel,again to the right.Under braking it seems fine,the occasional judder though.Any ideas,im hoping the balancing is out abit,spent far too much money on the car recently.

Clio 172
If it is the tracking,as ive never needed it done to any of my cars before how much would i be looking at paying?

tracking needs checking/doing regularly really, as it's so easy to knock out of line for one thing - it's just that it's usually much less obvious when it's out on PAS equipped cars

about £30. i'd take it somewhere discerning (like Protyre) rather than Kwikfit/etc