ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Electrical issue, New to clios

2001 clio
So had this car about two years and love it, but right after fixing wheel bearings and stuff I understand the electrical goes a little nuts on me. The earth cable seems to be the issue but the only one I know of is the one in the picture and it looks perfectly fine.
If you know where the other earth cables are please let me know. Or if you think its something else or any help ill take it honestly.
[video=youtube_share;Goby4jFpglM]http://youtu.be/Goby4jFpglM[/video]
2ealda9.jpg

2001 clio
So I found the one by the headlight its fine and I think the one in the pictures the other one got a little confused so there are 2 not three right?

2001 clio
so problem solved apparently my battery was extremely dead finally found a multimeter and now it runs like new again. So apparently when i drove the car that morning i was basically going off the altenator somehow magically