ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Headlights (Non Xenon) ?

Renault Clio 05
Hey guys im looking to buy new headlights for my clio 1.2 05 because they are faded quite badly, so I'm looking at new ones on eBay and in the description, it says they are: Non-Xenon. Now I want to get new bulbs aswell, which would you recommend, as everywhere i look, i see Xenon bulbs everywhere.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
restore them. i seen a video on youtube with someone using tooth paste and i tried it on my puma. worked pretty well. probs better using a restore kit mind u.

Renault Clio 05
restore them. i seen a video on youtube with someone using tooth paste and i tried it on my puma. worked pretty well. probs better using a restore kit mind u.

Yeah i have tried using toothpaste. It does get rid of most of it, but its still noticeable and its the light doesnt show much as the faded part is keeping the light in. So i have got a new set with black inners. Just need to look for a good pair of lights